Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Outing with humans..=D

Haroo all..!! =D Today I'm gonna blog about the outing with Betsy (Bunny), Jee Hui (Pochi) and Sher Minn (Mochi) .We went to Jee Hui's house at 2.30pm to style her cosplay wig.I have no idea that styling a wig is so hard!! So long and blue-ish, gah ,and hair all over the place.epppsss~

Lookie..hard working humans styling the wig..=D waa!! the light..O.o;;


LOLZ..Chiko (Jee Hui's pet in pet society) looks like Bunny when she's there- hungry and sleepy.


Bunny's cute pendent she bought from Jonker Walk.Oh,see my handphone..=D


Pochi bought souvenirs for us from Cameron Highlands.Yays!


aww..left one strawberry...


gah! too fast!!


We went to Jaya Jasco to hunt for dinner.Guess what we ate? SUSHI KING!!! expensive sial.My whole RM23 I bought is all gone for a bento, raw fish sushi, fish eggs sushi, scallop sushi and one and a half takoyaki which cost RM21.60 and I even split the belt sushi with Mochi..=.=;; must save must save must save must save!!!!!!

see!! it's calling for meeeeeee!! So shiny!!


I suck everything dry...O.o;;


it was suppose to be this ^.The cheapest set in the menu,me and Mochi got called as little kids for ordering this...=.=;;


Mochi actually dared me to drink my wasabi + Japanese soya sos with my Yakut straw. She dared me for RM 2 !! Enough for me to buy a McD ice cream!!

not half bad..hehehe..


And of course,i go for it..huhahaha. She was like shouting "No,no! don't!" LOLZ.

yays! victory!!


and I spend it on McD Sunday cone. yays!! THANKS MOCHI!!


waiting to finish the ice cream..=D THANKS BUNNY FOR THE CHOCOLATE PART..=D


Bunny, Mochi and I bought this cute wings hair clip! 3 for RM5!! nice not? I'm gonna make it a part of the lolita outfit.


My sister tried it on,LOLZ...so cute..XD


After that we went to the supermarket! and lookie at what I found!!

YESH!! MARSHMALLOWS!!!!!!! BECKY!!! I missed them soo much!! Gah,if only I took enough cash out.*sobs* We'll meet again next time my darlings~


That's all I guess.Oh and one more thing we spotted at popular for Mochi.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

hmm..to buy or not to buy..watch out ne Mochi...XD LOLZ.



Till next time ne~! =D

No comments: