Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Intro and updates

Oh yeah! 3rd blog post in one day!
Now, let me introduce to you....
INSTANT BIRD'S NEST!! lolzzz..they have instant for everything now! Noodles,soup,bao and now, bird's nest?? Maybe I'm the one who is out (ketinggalan zaman), but still, I'm seriously amazed by this. lolz.My mum got this through a wedding,they gave this as a gift for the people who attended.Free ya know?! whao..
I got the chance to try it and I have to admit, it ain't half bad.Taste like jelly, maybe I'm the one who forgotten how bird's nest taste like.Hmm...yeah, it's me, not the product.
...
Other than that, have you tried this before??
lolz, thanks to my big sister who introduce it to me! it's really nice when it's eaten with milk,a little soggy but still crunchy on the outside. And it keeps me full and healthy,lolz. Since it's made from whole grain.
...
Anyway, have you seen my "Little Corner" ? lolz, cute not?
Complete with Original English manga (Rurouni Kenshin,D.Gray Man,Loveless and Millennium Snow), books (Speed reading, Caramella-by kiDChan,Kunisaki,Toonikun and other awesome DA artist collab),my Alice's Adventures in Wonderland collection,William Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet", soundtrack CDs (D.Gray Man and Death Note), some anime figurines, old-school McD paper bag, miniatures, "big-head-shot stickers" , Zemotion's work(her signature is at the back,HEHEHE) , cute-sie sticker given by May Fong ( thanks =D) , my "bubblegum" bank, anime puzzle and some memorable stuff ( I stole the lantern from last moon cake festival, hehehe).


I bought the transparent box thing-i from Daiso by the way. =D and thanks Yi Ting for the miniature SPA. lolz!
...
It just kept on going when I have pictures doesn't it? lookie at CHINA iPHONE!!

LOLZZZ...it's actually still ok lar,I tried to use it for a little while.Reminded me on one of XiaXue's post.ROFL.

...

Oh,and I'm using this product at the moment,I told my friends about it,but they don't really know what brand is it.So,here is it. it's "Seikisho from KOSE" .

I have to cough out RM50 for this, my sis paid Rm7 for me,thanks ya~ it's really good, for me lar.So,I'm recommending it for people who can't stand their mum or sister nagging about how dirty their face is or what not. Since I'm using it, you guys can treat me as an experimental puppy using the product. =D
hey,I got no pictures no more. D=
So, I'll stop here than. Random picture for the post...


MOOOooooooooo~!

LOLZ...Till next time~ Byes..=D

2 comments:

Jiji said...

you have really funny pix sis :D

hicChan said...

ROFL.Thanks,I'll take it as a compliment..XD