Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Masked.

Hey all~! Here's a picture that I drew from 1.ooAM till 3.55AM yesterday..=.=;;

Sorry for the awful shadings and the disturbing theme.I wanted to draw something which I felt at the moment and this is what I felt at that moment, aha.It seems that there are many humans around me are not really being themselves.They are always hiding their true feelings behind a mask, it's like they're living a double life or they're treating different people with a different attitude.The inspiration came to me after our (*cough* you know who you are *cough*) long talk yesterday.I felt that it's both pitiful and evil of them to do so,because they are hurting themselves and the people around them as well,don't you think this is selfish and cruel too? The coldness of their expressions reminds me on the Chinese mask theater (I have no idea what they are called.) ,which they kept on changing their mask every split second and you'll see the performer's real face at the end of the show. Sorry if the message that I wanna present didn't go through the picture,it's not strong enough.I just wanna draw something for the sake of drawing, cause I missed it.

.
.
.
.
.
Well, on a happy note, here's a random picture of the post~!


lolz! add another "e" at the back and it becomes "negative"..~! Don't get me wrong,I LOVE Vitagen~!

Till next time! byes~!

No comments: