Sunday, July 5, 2009

Oh Snap!

Hey hey humans.Sorry that I haven't been bloggin' lately (more like for months,I know,sorry.). Well now that I think about it,nobody is gonna read this anyway.So what if I blog or not,it'll still be the same,no? Even if I blogged,you can't make head or tails with it anyway(blame my ADD.),ain't it so? But,I'll still try to continue blogging about rubbish that doesn't really matter,stupid opinions which makes you twitch and bitter sweet memories that scared my life as deep as my IQ (Oh yes,"deep"..it's hot!).

Anyway,put those aside and talk about something more..ugh,serious? Ha,THAT coming out of my mouth is just wrong. How long have I talk not about serious stuff? Anything that came out from my mouth were 50% jokes,25% stupidity,17% scarcas and 8% seriousness.Which I fail at both jokes and scarcas. Yes,don't remind me.Sorry,ADD again.

Oh about what I wanna talk about.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Well,actually I wanna talk about ambitions but it seems like such a sad topic to talk about.So I think I'll leave that to the next round.Lets talk about something more sociable,something that is related to friendship,cause I'm a teenager and I have issues,boo hoo.

I'm still wonderin' that is this a SENSITIVE thing to talk about,next to religious issue? not that serious,right? lose some friends,earn some friends-It's like the circle of life. Obviously earning is better than losing. If you say that you didn't lose (err,not lost in dying,I meant lost though fighting or even being a part when you didn't even realise it) a friend in your whole life than I would either give you a gold plated trophy with "Besties-for-ever-long-lasting-friends" labeled up front or the biggest lie of the century dump. Admit it,you did hurt someone in your life that you didn't even wanna face them.If you didn't,if you REALLY REALLY didn't experience this in the slightest way before than congrats! Even I,the anti-social one,have experienced this,it's a sad feeling,undoubtedly.

Well,let me share something with you.I have been in a fight before (note that this was a long time ago,a long long time ago.) with a friend of mine and I still regret it until today that I didn't get a chance to say I was sorry.She was counted as my first friend though,a precious friend indeed.But with a stupid argument which I don't even remember how it was started,it ended everything that was between us...

EVERYTHING.

Things like texting in tuition,sitting together in class and passing letters giggling along with the contents were just all gone without a sound.AND it started with a stupid comment that I made.With that,I know that I was wrong but I fail to apologise which still stings me now even after years have passed me by,creeping and eating up my youth slowly.After that incident,I made a absolutely stupid choice,avoiding it.Never did I look at her in the eyes after that-It's a move of a coward,don't you think I know? The whole situation was full of hate and despise-it kills,it really does.Pride gets the best of me.Every time when I wanna apologise,my tongue tied in knots and my whole body just froze,stood there like a stone.It sucks to be my courage.In the end,it just left there,like we don't even know each other.Maybe that's the best way or maybe not.Who knows? If I didn't have that argument,I wouldn't have met the great friends that I have now,right? But still,I'm regretting every moment of it.


Wow,ain't that emotional? not really.


So friends,don't let a word stop you from building up something as beautiful as friendship.Arguments and hate,it's not worth it.

p/s -I know that this post sounds cheesy,maybe I'm trying to hint something or maybe I'm not or maybe I am or probably not. HA.Would you hate me for this?

p/p/s -You will never know who the person is though,I don't think that anyone know her.

p/p/p/s-sorry about the dead content and awful lines.My British is sucks.

Till next time,cheers.

No comments: