Sunday, January 18, 2009

At the moment.

Haroo all! It's 2.21AM now and I decided to blog!

it's Sunday today! The last day of my 2 weeks in school and yes,I survived! Shocking isn't it? The horror,don't make me go back to school again!! I can't wait for the Chinese New Year holidays to adjust back my sleeping time table!

and you know what?

These 2 weeks of school is just like...it's like watching a Korean/Japanese/Taiwanise High School Drama.Drama drama drama lama,seriously. Or may be it's just me who's thinking that, ha? Anyway,I'm not gonna blog about the gossip, stories, drama script, manga or whatever you called it to details.Respect their priversy, har har.All I can say that I felt dissepointed, hurt, sad, frustrated and annoyed for somebody (you know who you are lar. >-< ).It sucks when you can't help.It'll be better in time,I hope.

On the other note,I think my hands are starting to itch for drawing. Suddenly,my note book is filled with sketches.I even dared to draw in the hall with the assemble on,which I don't usually do(cause I'm too chicken-ed too..=.= ). What da ham is wrong with me?? Why do I have a sudden feel to draw?! The feeling of it is all coming back to me now.I have no idea weather I wanna keep it or quit it. Arg, but I'm so frustrated when I can't get the position or posture right,I can't really draw a full body picture without having posture problems.Even the facial features gone hay wired! Darn you hands!!Darn you!!!

Is it a little too late to write my new year resolution? Gah,I actually missed it.Never mind,I guess I'll plan it along the way.*sign*

Well,startin to feel a little sleepy,I'll stop here than.Till next time.

No comments: