Sunday, January 11, 2009

Major Update!! picture spam!!! [Christmas eve/day and New Year!!]

Phew!!! it took me long enough to upload the pictures..=D well,here goes!!

Christmas Eve [At Shwu Pei's house]
Betsy's dad fetch me and Melissa to Shwu Pei's house.We went to Betsy's cousin's house to pic up the BBQ pit.


it's ties to the back of the car..O.O..I'm so terrified that it'll drop or something!!keep checking to the back to see if it's ok..>-<;;

When we reached Shwu Pei's house, her sister,Julia was baking the yummy apple cake!! Finally! to see the mastah in action!! After the cake was put into the oven, Shwu Pei drove me,Betsy,Melissa and Jee Hui to Jaya Jusco to buy the ingrediants for BBQ.We seriously don't know what we wanna buy.We end up with 4 chicken,baken, sousage ,cheese ,marshrooms ,meat balls ,sweet potato and of course marshies!!!Yi Ting,Yoke Wan,Yoke Heng and Sher Minn joined us later for the FOOD!!!


*cough* who leave it there one arr?? *cough* yeah,you know who you are!! XD


the yummy apple cake!!

me and Betsy made this..XD FYI.we didn't put anything funny inside!!

uncook food!!!!

Don't forget the rosted marshies!!!
LOLZ..it was fun! it's weird though,why everybody got drunk over Ribina and Nata de koko? hahahahaha!!!!! After that we got a mini Hand made exchange present section.(I got a cute furry green colour hand phone "chair?" from Jee Hui.Thanks Human!) We stayed for the count down for Christmas and went home at 1 something..XD
**Sorry guys,I don't have much pictures on this outing.Cause my phone camera can't take pictures in the dark..=.=;; **
Christmas Day.
LOLZ...Just another day of hanging out with my MHS friends - Yi Ting,Tong,May Fong,Siou Wen,Graham and Dexter. But too bad,Dexter didn't get to rid the Eye On Malaysia with us.We sat down at talked at MP,a very painfull memory.Dunno why, we started to play the extrme "jing ku pang" !! The winner get's to hit the losers hand with a special tecnique..TAT I'm gonna train and win you guys next time!!!!!!LOLZ. Another exchange present time! I got a cute teddy bear from Siou Wen! Thanks human!!!
**Sorry again.gah! **



New Year Day!! 2009!!

My mum got a msg from her friend,saying "Eh,this years theme is LA. So,remember to dress as sexy show girl! haha."or,something like that. Me and my mum though it was a joke. Who knew..O.o;;


it was true!!!! I went to the count down party at Equatorial Hotel. It was huge and the DJ was gay,the bad kind of gay!!
Serioualy,this party ain't PG13!! But the food and service was nice. A really chinese-ie Menu,too bad,my camera is too blur..D=
I drank a glass of red wine and a glass of volka.Bad bad experience. =.=;; will never do that again..gah.
Yi Ting,Tong,May Fong,Siou Wen,Graham and Dexter drop by my house to sleep at 3AM. LOLZ..I'm sorry for the 13 miss calls guys..>-> I was sleeping!!! We gossiped,gamble,play mahjong (blurly) and cards with additional game of truth or dare for the losers.I learned something really valuable after that night,that is, NEVER EVER SUGGEST TRUTH OR DARE!NEVAH AGAIN!!!!! Both me and Siou Wen didn't sleep that night,was so darn hungry and sleepy.I thought we are suppose to stay awake!! what happened?! LOLZ!!
Well,that's how I celebrate my Christmas and New Year. Oh yar,Happy 2009 humans!!!!!!! (although I'm way way way late now..hehe..it's the though that counts,right? )

PICTURE SPAM!!
This pic was taken on the 28th I think.See, a jam in Malacca!! DX lolz..Jee Hui driving..XP

These pictures was taken before CF. Outing pic! on the Dataran field.It was a great day for relaxing..XD
people flying kites..=D

LOLZ..Melissa..XD

This is Carrefore,it's in the same row as Dataran Phalawan

..and...this is me. Don't laugh!!I know I look weird..=.=;;
Well,guess that's all for today ne!! Thanks for reading~!

No comments: