Sunday, October 19, 2008

haroo minna!!

Hai all!! This is Crispy-Doughnut ,aka hicChan..!

I have not written a personal online journal before and heck! I wanna try it out..XD

I'll be blogging about the events hapenning in my life and reviews on movies,anime and manga-yesh,I am an otaku,but an inactive one(sobs). Other than that,I'll also be talking about my opinion in about,everything-life ,relationship ,friends ,family,school ect. ect...and oh yesh,I'll post some of my drawings up-both complete and WIP or even a tutorial(if I'm good enough)..!

and now for the intro *drum roll please!*-
I'm hicChan/Hiccups and I'm 18 years old just one week and one day ago..=D I'm studying in MHS (Man Homosexual School,ROLF! joking joking!),Malacca High School in Malacca,Malaysia. I continue my studies as a business student after form 5,I'm now in lower 6. It wasn't my intention taking up lower 6 (maybe I'll blog about why in future) but I'm lovin and enjoyin my life there-or at least trying to. I'm nither in the popular group or with the smart ones,I'm just an average student living in a normal life with a bunch of crazy and humorous friends who got my back. I will try not to emo about everything,though I was told that I look like a happy-go-lucky person(little kid),there's more than what it seems my friends,oh yes... So,watch out!

Reason on opening this blog-
As what I've said/typed earlier,I'm blogging just for the fun of it AND I think it's a great way for me and my friends (who went off to KL for their studies) to bond and to be in contact,to let them know what I've been doing in Malacca.(though it sounds really syok sendiri larrr...but yeah it's true..=D)

well guess that's all..I hope that you didn't fall asleep while reading..D= and I hope that you could forgive my bad grammer and spelling mistakes...That reminds me,I have MUET exam tomorrow..gotta study essay..>-<;; Thanks for reading!!

No comments: