Monday, October 20, 2008

MUET blues~

Arg,I'm still pondering about the results of my speaking test for MUET since I've TOTALLY blew it!I have the points but just don't know how to elaborate it (sobs). With a bunch of lost words and a dash of nervousness, there you have it, a perfect disaster for a presentation.epp..

Well,we did listening,reading and writing today which is like totally new to us. (I blame lack of practice on this.arg.) And the exam took place in the hall too.[pressure....]

I struggled to listen and to note down every-point-that-I-could-possibly-hear. and on top of that,I think my paper is the most untidy one out the the whole lot! Why didn't I think of scribble it in a freash new paper? whysss? Either my teacher would think I'm a joke or I'm the one who paid attention to the recorder,you be the judge.

Other than that, the question from the reading section was confusing,very confusing.I have to read it like over and over again to get what the question wants. I envy Yi Ting for still having the time to draw...>->;; WHYSOFASTMIAYOUUU!! lolz..XD

Anyway,we did writing for our last paper. I have to admit that don't really know what I'm writing.I just crapped every single word that I could think of. I have sentence like-

" Nowadays,the number of snatch thefts, rapes and other unimaginable crimes filled the newspaper and the morning local news,which is an eyesore."

oh and it gets better...but I really forgot what I actually wrote, lets just leave it there...hehe..


Anyway,that's my first full-school-based-end-of-the-year-MUET examination experiences..=D and...ta-dah! a random picture which I drew quite a while ago with a little touch up using photoshop..enjoy..=D (**I have no idea how to make the picture any bigger,so...)


Oh yar!! to all the MUET exam takers for this year (which is tomorrow for speaking),gambatte ne!!

No comments: