Wednesday, October 22, 2008

School today...

...was soooo quite...there's only 14 out of 26 came today (if I'm not mistaken). There's 2 possibilities for this,namely-a.they are studying at home for Friday's business exam OR b.(like me) terrified of getting back our Math G paper.

I was not suppose to go to school today, until my mum kept asking me about it,which put me in doubt. (Arg,should have followed my instinct right?) Anyhow,I manage to get up before 7.o5am,wash up,take a bath and out of the house at 7.2oam. (am I fast or what? XD) I kept on telling my friend that I want to turn back and it's a huge mistake if I go. BUT STILL....I stayed in school lar... since I've already walked all the way there d..=.=;;

When I reached school,I bumped into Yi Ting, and I emo-ed about the results and the music which I'm gonna face when my teacher give me back the paper.But seriously,I don't really care about the result(anymore),I just don't wanna get scolded by my teacher...phobia...

I walked to class, as normal. Sit down, as normal. Take out my business notes and start reading really really stressfully,that's abnormal! wows!! first time!! My very concerned classmates asked me what happened and all..One of my friend even asked why am I so stressed while reading my business notes,even got Sunlight oso didn't avoid it?! Har..... Oh nooes...I don't know that I looked soo stressed... Yes,I was reading my business notes,but my mind was filled with "darn,what is teacher gonna say about my results!!! I'm so screwed!!!"

First period was Economy,which I got back 7o% of my paper [another 30% is from the objective questions] . I guess I've put too much hope in it, most of the wrong answers were careless mistakes..even my teacher said I wasted some marks on it.sign. Than 3rd free period [which I got everyday except on Monday and Friday], still stressing and trying to focus on my notes, keep my mind off math results.

Than the forth period arrives!! MATH G! Ahhhh!!! I felt like hanging myself rather than to get it back. When my teacher walked in, she sounded furious (to me lar) on why the tables and chairs are not properly placed [we separate the tables during exam week and since we still have exams going on,soo...] we explain to teacher,she nod her head and marched in to the class. Her first words after she put down her bag and books were, "I'm really disappointed with all of you.." ARG! It felt like my heart just jumped down from KLCC! (invisible) Cold sweat beaded down my back as I wonder what is she gonna say next. She took out our papers and handed it to us calling name by name. One after the other with an "out" word at the back. She continued saying "Don't know how you guys study (or something like that,I was too scared to remember) " than "pass","out" and "cukup makan [just pass]" followed. Well,when my name was called, I knew what comes next..."OUT!" yesh, I failed my Math G, and than I realised that it was actually no big deal what so ever. Darn! because of this I can't sleep well at night! Arg! what am I so freaking afraid of?! When teacher was explaining, everything was going well, even have a few laughs on it.. wows...can't believe it right??

Then it was recess,Yi Ting actually told me that she went to looked for me.[Guess it was because of what I've said earlier...lolz] Aww...how nice..=D but Ima ish okie now..Dun worrie! the school is not high enough for me to jump..=D [I still wanna live!!]

The rest of the remanding four periods I talked, sleep-ed ,studied my business and even shoot an MV near the window.[what...the wind was really nice today mah, so sit on the table and lean against the window lorrr...]

and AS NORMAL again,I went back home and sleep until 6pm with my uniform on.[was too sleepy!! ] Well, there you have it folks, my NORMAL day at school.



No comments: