Sunday, October 19, 2008

What's behind the name?

The name "Crispy Doughnut" was though out a long time ago WHEN I started wanting to open a blog,which was like early this year (but just too lazy to).In my "Collins English Dictionary-express edition,In colour" says that :

Crispy - adj hard and crunchy

while

Doughnut - small cake of sweetened dough fried in deep fat.

when both are together,it means - I'm a fired small,hard and crunchy sweetened dough in deep fat. ROFL.

LOL,just kidding.. Is it me,or am I just lame? oh yesh,I'm just lame...

This is just for laughssss...anyway,I guess that I really need to think of a topic to talk about...or else,random topic like this will pop up everytime,which is a nono...

lolz at my msn pm. >>http://crispy-doughnut.blogspot.com/ [Oh yesh!I've learn how to type!]

well..need to get back to studying..! >x<;;

No comments: