Sunday, October 26, 2008

Honey honey!

LOLZ....I'll start off with..


Thanks good and kindhearted Bunny (Betsy) for the
Mama Mia songs!! I'm lovin them!! =D
I fall in love with oldies all over again!!

I know I know...I've been slacking off on blogging.Well, much happened this and last week..!! My very special older sister turns 22 on 25th October!!

oh yesh, it was yummeh!


and there was a (secrete BBQ) Birthday party going on that day to for Jim and Graham!! Oh yeah! earlier that day me and Jee Hui went to Dataran for a private outing!! ALL IN ONE DAY! crazy ain't it?? *faints*

Today,Dataran Phalawan had a Gamex convention!! yays right? Cause Malacca rarely have (anything related anime) conventions, except for our proud GACC! (Game Anime Comic Circle)

well, what does GAMEX stands for?

G - Game ; A - Anime ; M - Manga ; EX -EXhibition

creative ain't it? I first though that it was all about gaming, but no. It have everything there From manga to Figurines, Cosplayers to Dota. (*cough* but I don't see any anime *cough*) I went for the first day (which was Friday) after school, from 2pm to 5.45pm.Yesh,we stayed there for quite a while to watch the Dota match! Even though I don't really understand how the game goes but it was really exciting to watch them play. Lolz..maybe it's just me.=)

Anyway, after that I went to LCC [Leo Charity Concert] in SJK(C) Ping Ming [my primary school] with How's car [thank you human!!even though I didn't bathe and using only 5 minutes to change.] .I paid RM9 to company my friend.Lookie at our conversation-

Me - Whao...very hot leh.. *starts sweating*
PL - wait ar..*starts making a fan out of the LCC paper*
Me - hahaha..you very bad leh!
PL - haiya, never mind lar. It's only paper. *starts fan-ing me* See, now I don't owe you
anything d.
Me - What? I paied RM9 to be your company leh..You fan me for 9 Sec,than 1Sec 1ringgit leh..
*lolz*
PL - Hey, this is the last year you'll be seeing this LCC concert d leh. Than next time you can
say you came to a LCC concert before! You wouldn't be left out...(starts elaborating about
it)
Me - *LOLZ* yeeeaaa.....


It was a seriously really really last minute decision but I manage to go there and enjoyed it, right after the electricity was back on.

Back to today, my friend and her sister came to my house today for MP short for Makotha Perade.Everything didn't go as planned, cause I went out of the house late, papa (real life fake papa) went to Dataran early and I can't contact Yi Ting. Everything was a blur. After I got down from the car, I went to look for papa straight away. I even pass GAMEX without stopping!!There were soo many people! Darn.

After I found her, talked to her and koko for a little while, showed them the loo and call my friend to meet me up to cross over to MP. I headed to Shibaraku to meet some friends.We talked and drank some tea and theeeennnnn went to Pizza Hut to eat. Well, I watch them eat, of course I did get some food. *puppy dog eyes* we talked, laugh and then papa came in to the scene and we talked some more. I didn't get to stay long(but I really wish to) because I have a Rover's farewell party at Straits Court.What a lovely place it is, just wish that I have a camera so that I could take some pictures..=.=;; we ate, laugh and talked. Well, that's all for today I guess...It's really summeriest..I wish that I could tell you more but.....I'm just too lazy and sleepy..So, here's something that I've done last week!!


*ROFL* cute not?? I made this while I was studying for my business examination. This is what stressed people do...I accidently broke the Rubik cube, seriously, it ain't my fault! Started pasting it together and ta-dahh!! Poof! This came out! Funnieh huh? Got different angles some more..! hahahahaha! Let's end it with -

"All the things I could do,

if I have a little money,

it's a rich mans world!"

No comments: